Quick-Strut Assembly 172114
The Monroe® Quick-Strut® Unit is the first complete, ready-to-install replacement strut assembly available! Including all the components required for strut replacement in a single, fully-assembled unit, this breakthrough design saves on installation time by eliminating the need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring prior to installation.
- Monroe's Safe & Sound Guarantee not only covers your original purchase price plus up to $50 per axle of labor costs for a 90-day trial period, but includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty as well.
Learn more at Monroe.com.
- Pre-assembled upper strut mount with OE-style bearings, SAE-grade nuts and bolts, superior rubber-to-steel bonding, plated steel for longer wear, and all components are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance specs.
- The new bearing plate helps ensure consistent, precise steering return by eliminating "memory steer." It helps eliminate steering noises commonly associated with worn or corroded bearings and also improves overall steering smoothness.
- Each new upper spring seat is engineered to complement the ride control characteristic of the corresponding premium Monroe strut and upper strut mount. The upper spring seat provides consistent performance without transmitting noise or vibration into the chassis. Also supports the vehicle's weight and helps properly offset the spring in the strut tower.
- Manufactured from high quality US steel, each coil spring is precisely calibrated to support the vehicle's weight and help ensure the correct ride height. Each spring is painted or powder-coated for excellent rust resistance.
- The durable strut boot protects the strut rod and seal from dirt and debris. The premium bumper prevents component damage when the suspension bottoms out.
- Spring isolators prvent metal to metal contact and help eliminate noise between the spring and spring seat.
- Each premium strut features application-engineered valving to complement each vehicle's unique ride and handling characteristics.
|Mfr. Part Number||172114|
|Warranty||Monroe Safe & Sound Guarantee plus Limited Lifetime Warranty. (Details)|
Please Note: This comment area is intended for civil and helpful conversation about our products. Abusive, rude, or off-topic comments may be automatically removed. Use the Customer Service page for order-related questions.