Gas-Magnum RV Shock 555031
Gas-Magnum® RV Shock Absorbers utilize advanced technology to combine a gas charge and full displaced valving for superior RV performance. This purpose-built design makes them one of the best options available for improving the ride and handling of your recreational vehicle.
- Monroe's Safe & Sound Guarantee not only covers your original purchase price plus up to $50 per axle of labor costs for a 90-day trial period, but includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty as well. Learn more at Monroe.com.
- Multi-lip fluid seal designed for smooth performance, long life and reduced friction.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling to help maintain tire-to-road contact by reducing aeration.
- Resistance and arc-welded mounts provide 9,000 lbs (4,082 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability on most applications.
- Unique hydraulic rebound lockout when required.
Generic series image - actual product may vary.
|Mfr. Part Number||555031|
|Warranty||Monroe Safe & Sound Guarantee plus Limited Lifetime Warranty. (Details)|
|Extended Length||14.875" at Bumper or Lockout contact|
|Upper Mount Code||S5|
|Lower Mount Code||L1|
Please Note: This comment area is intended for civil and helpful conversation about our products. Abusive, rude, or off-topic comments may be automatically removed. Use the Customer Service page for order-related questions.