AGX Adjustable Strut 734014
Q: "Can I use these struts with lowering springs?"
A: The answer to this very common question is more nuanced than a simple "yes" or "no." The AGX series was designed for use with your stock springs, and use in combination with an aftermarket spring will void the manufacturer's warranty. That being said, it is very common to see AGX struts paired with lowering springs and it is generally agreed that as long as the springs do not lower the vehicle more than 1" or 1.5" you'll probably be ok. It is important to note that this is not a performance guarantee, merely a suggestion based on customer experience.
AGX manually adjustable struts provide fast and easy on-car damping rate changes, allowing the driver to tune performance to match his or her driving preferenes.
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more at KYB.com.
Warranty does not cover use with other non-stock suspension components such as lowering springs.
- Externally adjustable without lifting the vehicle or removing the tires.
- Offers a wide range of damping rates for a variety of driving modes from street to strip.
- Perfect for high-performance and sport compact cars.
- Available for select domestic and import cars.
- May have adjustment knob or slot depending on application
|Mfr. Part Number||734014|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (Details)|
|Upper Mount Kit||S6692|
Please Note: This comment area is intended for civil and helpful conversation about our products. Abusive, rude, or off-topic comments may be automatically removed. Use the Customer Service page for order-related questions.